My design process largely revolves around systematically challenging project goals and limitations using iterations of research based critical experimentation.
5. Critical Experimentation: Make and ideate with a critical eye. Moodboards, sketching, trend research! Forecasting and sustainability evaluations.
6. Research-based Prototype: Produce a justified artifact and proposed strategy for introduction, integration and sustainment.
7. Work with Client to Test Solution: Test solution success with as much liberty as the client allows.
1. Understand Client & Audience: Whose language are we speaking? Who are we serving? What is actually required/desired?
2. Explore Context & Systems: Culture, context & connotations. What are the relationships that surround this situation? SWOT.
3. Frame True Problem: Translate client prompt into my
problem to solve.
4. Identify Bounds: Identify and define limitations. Pencil them in to challenge them later.
Reveal Plain Text for